Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Newb R/C question

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 09:47 AM
panamajack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newb R/C question

Hello to all this is a great place to learn alot about r/c before purchasing anything. I have a question. Do you need a seperate radio for each vehicle you own. Can you control two seperate cars, at seperate times with one radio? I think you have to have different crystals or something. Sorry for my ignorance. Trying to learn here

Thanks
Old 07-31-2004, 05:18 AM
panamajack

Default RE: Newb R/C question

bump[]
Old 07-31-2004, 07:46 AM
rduncan

Default RE: Newb R/C question

Absolutely. With cars I generally use one transmitter but have separate receivers and servos in each vehicle. I have, however, pulled stuff from a car when I wasn't going to use it and install in a new vehicle. The same applies to airplanes, sailboats, whatever. Generally, I've found that I also accumulate radios over time so don't be surprised if you find you have "extra" stuff in time.