Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Shopping for a JR XP6102...is this a good deal?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 02:46 PM
IFlySlowPlanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shopping for a JR XP6102...is this a good deal?

LHS has one left and wants to sell it. Offered $30 off the normal(?) $249.95 price (with servos, rx, batteries, etc.). WWRCUD (What Would RC Universe Do)?
Old 08-08-2004, 10:11 PM
IFlySlowPlanes

Default RE: Shopping for a JR XP6102...is this a good deal?

Never mind...looks like I got the old bait & switch routine. Hobby shop guy said he could discount the XP662 but not the 6102. Oh well, since I was there anyway, I finally got a digital tach, which I "needed".
Old 09-05-2004, 12:23 PM
ElectRick
My Feedback: (2)

EBay almost always has a few for sale. I just bought a brand-new one (still sealed carton) last week there for $146 + ship.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
Old 09-06-2004, 04:36 PM
tukkus
My Feedback: (2)

i have the 6102 and all the reviewa say it's a good radio but at the same time they also say the manual is lousy which I am finding out for myself...i'm trying to use the two servos on my elevator by putting one plug in the gear and the other in the eveator slot but the instructions aren't very clear on the programming...i'm also having trouble trying to program in flaperons....since this is my first computer radio it is really confusing but once i get to understand it from what i have read it should be able to do alot of things that im looking to do.