Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 9C losing trim memory? WTH(eck)?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 05:50 PM
BadBill
My Feedback: (89)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 9C losing trim memory? WTH(eck)?

I am lost here. Have had a 9C since the day they came out, and it is truely a great radio. But I have noticed a problem, and not sure why. I landed my plane after test flight, switched off the tranny, and switched it back on again and my trim settings were back to neutral. I thought this had happened before, then decided I was crazy. But this time I tested it, moved the trims around, flew again, switched on and off and they were back to the center. And it varies plane to plane through the memory- some do it, some not.. and I hate the thought of having to send the transmitter in, but will if I have to. Like most others nowadays, I have 14 helis and planes on the one tranny Anyone got any ideas?