Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

9C, slight confusion, help...

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 11:17 AM
Dart373
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9C, slight confusion, help...

Hi guys, I upgraded from the wonderful, but out dated 6XAS to the 9C. Now, I have a hobby lobby Grumbler which has ailerons and can also do Flaperons.. OK, the wing has 2 servos in it and I have the ailerons working fine on Ch 1 and Ch 6. Switch C all the way down makes the flaps go up maybe 1/16" max. I can't seem to not only reverse the switch to make down switch go down flaps, but more throw. I had this working fine on the 6xas.. This thing is a beast to learn. The radio was a needed upgrade, but man, It is confusing at first. Thanks...
Old 08-18-2004, 12:55 PM
Dart373

Default RE: 9C, slight confusion, help...

I got everything working as needed, but now...I cant reverse the C switch. I want to throw down flaps with a down switch, not up switch... Thanks.
Old 08-18-2004, 02:26 PM
Krysta

Hi Dart373,

Try doing two Offset mixes. One from Offset as master to Aileron as slave, on switch C in the down position and on the next page set your percentages to either +100 or -100%, then do the same mix but this time make is Offset as master and Aux1 as slave on the same switch in the same position and again set the same percentages.

This should take care of this for you.

If you are using Airbrake to do this then just change your percentages from + to -, and you should get down flap.

I hope you find this information helpful. You can also reach our Futaba support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at 217-398-7721.

Sincerely,
Krysta
Lead Futaba Customer Service and Programming Technician
Old 08-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Dart373

Awesome tech line. I will continue to buy from you guys for this reason. I had the Flaperon Trim + % and needed - %.... Thanks. I dont know why I made it so confusing
Old 08-19-2004, 12:34 PM
Krysta

You're very welcome, have fun!

Krysta