RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

DAD Interceptor 2000 & Relay Servos

Old 08-18-2004, 03:10 PM
donnboyd
My Feedback: (103)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default DAD Interceptor 2000 & Relay Servos

Can anyone give up some info on the "DAD" servo and receiver product line? [sm=confused.gif] I bought a 93" Ziroli P-40 with radio inc. and I'm afraid to fly it with this stuff in it. I'm a Hitec user with the exception of a couple Futaba items in my hanger. The servos look preaty junky and "cheap". Need I say more?

Thanks all,
Corky [sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Old 08-18-2004, 03:18 PM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (101)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: DAD Interceptor 2000 & Relay Servos

The receiver will work very well, I have two of them, I've never had any of his servos.
Old 08-18-2004, 03:51 PM
donnboyd

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: DAD Interceptor 2000 & Relay Servos

Thanks!

Do you want another one and seven DAD "Reflex" servos to go with it?[sm=biggrin.gif] (Cheap)?

Old 08-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Razor-RCU
My Feedback: (50)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Webra-50

Donn- Why have you not responded to my messages?

What is up?
Old 08-23-2004, 02:41 PM
donnboyd

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Webra-50

Razor,
I sent you an email explaining all. Your Webra is on her way. [X(] I am truly sorry for the delay.

I think I deleted a couple of emails from "Trisha Keller" not realizing they were from you. [sm=confused.gif]
I tried on three occasions to phone you but I got an answering machine. I was not even sure by the outgoing message on the machine if you would even get the message I left for you. I was hoping you would return my call so I could explain the wait from Horizon Hobby on a part for the Webra. Before shipping the Webra to you I ran the engine to do a final check to make sure you would have no problems with it. I had not tightened the propeller tight enough and do to the engine backfiring it sheered the key on the crankshafts prop hub keyway, I immediately ordered another key from Horizon http://horizon.hobbyshopnow.com/prod...rod=WEB102015A and they confirmed it would be "sent right out". It took over a week to get it. The day I received it I installed it and then insuring the propeller was torqued down properly ran the engine. Everything checked out using the recommended 11x4 prop it tached 2300 to 17000 RPM w/Byrons 10% Nitro. 18% oil.

Your Webra was sent U.S.P.S. Priority Mail as promised. The Tracking/Delivery Conformation number is 03040370000037929557 and the Insurance Receipt number is VF420273429US in the amount of $100.00. Total shipping cost for me was $8.40. As I stated in my last email to you, you will have the Webra by Wednesday at the latest. I received the TT last Thursday. You had sent it by Parcel Post. I was worried about getting the TT from you as you had told me you were shipping Priority Mail which takes a whole lot shorter time [sm=frown.gif]

(Please call me if you have any questions/concerns and I can call you right back to save you the phone charges if you wish).