Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR XP642 Hi/Low Rates Different Servo Center

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 07:58 AM
Goinstraightup
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XP642 Hi/Low Rates Different Servo Center

I have a JR XP642. It is getting to be almost 7 years old now, but still works great and flys all 4 planes in its memory all the time. Problem is with Elev. servo.

I'm doing a new plane with LOTS of throw on high rate and the end of the servo arm has a bout 1/4" different center on Hi rate compared to Low rate????[:@][:@]
Which translates to about almost 2" different setting on the control surface center at the TE between the 2 rates.

RX is JR 549
Servo is JR 4131
I've tried changing the dual rate values with no change.
Sub trim is 0 for elevator.
Expo changes setting of the servo, but the Hi Low rate difference remains the same.
I'm using AIl and Elev dual rates on separate switches - havn't tried putting them combined on one switch to see if that makes any difference.

Please help[&:][&:]

Any comments appreciated.

Jeff