Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

9ZWCII Delete Model (Primary Condition)

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 08:17 AM
WilsonFlyer
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 9ZWCII Delete Model (Primary Condition)

Once again, I feel SO stupid. I have a plane (had a plane LOL) that met its ultimate demise over the weekend. I need to COMPLETELY remove it from my 9ZWCII. What's the process and more importantly; where is it in the MANUAL? I can find how to delete from the Compac module but not how to delete a model from radio memory. Where is all this stuff covered???

I want to make SURE there's no residual in this model space when I start a new model there. Seems reasonable to me.

Thanks!
Old 08-30-2004, 12:03 PM
T_Hill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 9ZWCII Delete Model (Primary Condition)

Don't know where it is in the book. Go into the Model menu, the RST (reset) is what you want. Select all and it resets everything except model name and the PPM vs PCM setting. I think it' in the book under reset.

Tracy Hill
Old 08-30-2004, 12:35 PM
WilsonFlyer

Thanks Tracy. I had done that but it just didn't seem like it was enough. I guess it is after all. Seems like a sorta abstract way to do it to me. Maybe the 9Z's replacement will be a little more user-friendly like the 9C. Maybe I should start saving up my $1500 now. LOL

Thanks for your help.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:31 PM
Krysta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi WilsonFlyer,

This is the answer I gave you when you posted in Futaba Support, please try to make sure you do not double post:

Hi WilsonFlyer,

Making sure that you are in the model that you want to clear, go into your Model Menu and select RST. This is Data Reset, and here you can select to delete either various items from this model to a complete reset of the model.

Page 46 of your manual should walk you through it.

I hope you find this information helpful. You can also reach our Futaba support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at 217-398-7721.

Sincerely,
Krysta
Lead Futaba Customer Service and Programming Technician

Old 08-30-2004, 02:34 PM
WilsonFlyer

Hi Krysta and thanks again for your response. Since you guys do not allow anyone (supposedly) except yourselves to respond to questions in the Futaba support forum, I just thought I might get a more expeditious answer here since I know you guys are always busy.

I've run a very large internet forum (VERY large) and I hated double-posts too but in this case, I would not consider this a double post due to the constraints of the 2 different forums (one public for responses and one for private responses only).