RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Problems with Ripmax service centre

Old 09-09-2004, 10:29 AM
aeroP

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Problems with Ripmax service centre

I don't know is this right place to ask this, but I hope somebody here can help me. February 2004 I sent to Ripmax UK two transmitters and and receiver to service. After couple months I got worried about their destiny. I sent to them couple E-mails (mail@ripmax.com) and one fax direct to their service department, but I got no aswers. Me and my friends have been used their service many times and repair time has usually been less than month. Post office has not lost my package, because today I got exact data where and when my package has been delivered. Biggest problem is that I live in Finland and visit to Ripmax is quite impossible. If you have other contacts to the company or something else I would be very pleased. Thank you.
Old 09-14-2004, 05:30 PM
locoworks

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Problems with Ripmax service centre

ripmax and irvine have joined up as one company. both companies are in a state of turmoil as they try to get the 2 pushed together. try phoning 020 8282 7500, this is the phone number for ripmax plc as printed on the back of their catalogue