Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Help Xtal Swap Site/club

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 01:50 AM
PhilNZ
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Xtal Swap Site/club

Hi,
I am looking for the website that has Xtal swapping for $5.25 . A few weeks ago i found it by accident, i saved the site , but I had a harddrive crash and lost the info.

This person / site has available Xtal swapping for $ 5.25 you send your Xtals plus the cash etc and they send you the Xtals you require. I wish to swap TX/RX 72.550 Futaba Xtals for a 72.450
set as we have been advised to move from 72.51 to 72.79 as these are possibly being used here in NZ by crane operator and the forestry.

Can anyone here on RC Universe help me with the site.

Thanks
Phil
Old 09-19-2004, 03:57 AM
ini

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Help Xtal Swap Site/club

Here's one:
[link=http://members.aol.com/davthacker/radicalrcxtalexchange.htm]xtal swap link[/link]

ini
Old 09-19-2004, 04:35 AM
XJet
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help Xtal Swap Site/club

ORIGINAL: PhilNZ
I wish to swap TX/RX 72.550 Futaba Xtals for a 72.450 set as we have been advised to move from 72.51 to 72.79 as these are possibly being used here in NZ by crane operator and the forestry.
Hi Phil, if you look at NZMAA website you'll see some useful information on using 72Mhz channels in New Zealand.

I certainly wouldn't recommend using frequencies above 72.50Mhz for the reasons you've been told about.

This is the kind of gear they're talking about.

I fly in Tokoroa (the heart of logging country) so have opted to go down to 72.250 and 72.350 so as to be well away from those guys :-)