Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Will the Futaba 7C Transmitter Work with a JR R700 Mini PPM 7Ch Rx?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Will the Futaba 7C Transmitter Work with a JR R700 Mini PPM 7Ch Rx?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 01:54 PM
ald0cam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will the Futaba 7C Transmitter Work with a JR R700 Mini PPM 7Ch Rx?

I would like to hear your opinions on the two makes working together and if I would encounter any problems or if it would work at all. Can you mix and match manufacturers, or do you have to stay with the same manufacturers equipment?
Old 09-23-2004, 01:56 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Will the Futaba 7C Transmitter Work with a JR R700 Mini PPM 7Ch Rx?

Futaba = Negative shift
JR = positive shift

they will not work together.

Hitec makes rx's that you can get both ways.
Old 09-23-2004, 02:09 PM
ald0cam

Ok, I have just bought my first electric Heli and I will be using Futaba GY401 gyro, 1x Hitec HS-50, 3x HS-56B micros servos and was looking to buy the bestpossible micro rx, I was told JR R700 Mini PPM 7Ch Rx was the best one to go for so does anyone have any suggestions as to a suitable reciever?
Old 09-23-2004, 02:50 PM
Icebird

I would HIGHLY recommend the Berg receivers. If you only need 4 channels, the stamp is among the lightest available, if you need 5, they make those as well. Great Rx's, and in my experience with them, very reliable and resistant to interference.

HTH
Jim
Old 09-23-2004, 05:51 PM
Scotts Billy

ORIGINAL: ald0cam

I would like to hear your opinions on the two makes working together and if I would encounter any problems or if it would work at all. Can you mix and match manufacturers, or do you have to stay with the same manufacturers equipment?
Don't listern to the USA guys. I see you are in the UK. Shift is only an issue for American 72Mhz gear. If you are on any other frequency any where else in the world you can mix and match Tx and Rx (except PCM gear). So in the UK on 35Mhz you will have no problem with the Futaba Tx and JR Rx. Out side the USA 72Mhz all R/c manufacturers use the same shift.

Cheers.
Old 09-23-2004, 07:57 PM
MO_Radio_Tech

The only manufacturer that is different in the US is Futaba. The importers of Futaba chose to be different over here so they could force people to buy thier equipment. Glad the evil scheme failed.