Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

servo compatiblity

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2002, 05:01 PM
trottle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default servo compatiblity

I have an Airtronics radio about 6 yrs. old, are there any servos that are compatible with Airtronics? THX
Old 08-16-2002, 05:18 PM
thomasb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default servo compatiblity

Please see http://www.fatlion.com/sailplanes/servos.html for pinout wiring details.
Old 08-16-2002, 05:38 PM
Thud_Driver
My Feedback: (1)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Servo Compatibility

Just about all brands of servos are compatible with each other. Old and new. Just need to get them plugged together right. Airtronics servo + & - wires are reversed from everybody else's on the older ATX (non Z) plugs. You can buy "Z" adapters from Airtronics which can match plugs and sockets to the others anyway you need too.

I'm using cheapie Tower System 3000 servos on my combat planes. Under the Tower label, they have Futaba stamped on the case. I bought them with the old style Airtronics connectors.

Tons of after market servo's out there. Take your pick.