Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

quad flap configuration on a JR XP662-HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2002, 12:56 AM
vasek
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quad flap configuration on a JR XP662-HELP!

I just got my JR XP662 and would like to set it up for my ugly stick with a 7 servo quad flap configuration (includes the crow option): same as the Hangar 9 Ultra Stik.

The manual for the Hangar 9 Ultra Stik provides detailed instructions on programming for most radios. I vould love to have a copy of their programming set-up for the JR XP662 in detail.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanx
Old 08-18-2002, 11:52 PM
ajvpb
My Feedback: (3)

I have it but don't have a scanner, do you want to know just how to do quad flaps, or crow also.
Old 08-19-2002, 07:21 PM
kwelz
My Feedback: (6)

Go to www.hangar-9.com
Under sports planes go to the Ultra Stick (60 model is the newest) In there you will see a link called support.
They have a downloadable Manuel in PDF format. this will have all the info you need..

However let me warn you I had trouble setting mine up. I finally gave up and purchased a 7 channel radio. WHich is what you really need for all the option.
Old 08-19-2002, 10:57 PM
vasek
My Feedback: (4)

THNX snow for the offer, but I can download the info from Azizza's link thnx again guys!

P.S. I wish I knew that 6 channel RX is NOT enough!!! NOT clear from the HHOBBY adds ...(Iwould have bought a 7 ch RX!)
Old 08-19-2002, 11:03 PM
kwelz
My Feedback: (6)

The 6 channel is enough however you can not do Flaps to ailerons with only a 6 channel.. You have to run a y Harness to a reverse servo for one of the flaps.. I agree the Ads were not very clear on this. However if you think about it there are 7 servos that have to be independent of each other for all the fuctions. 4 on the wings. 1 throttle, one elevator, and one rudder.
A great plane no matter how you cut it. Could you return the 662 and perhaps get a 378 or an Eclipse 7 etc.