Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec HS-5645 digital servo

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 05:57 PM
stef85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec HS-5645 digital servo

Hey guy, I've got a sig 300 120 size and was looking at putting the hitec hs 5645 mg high torque in the plane. I ran across a forum the other day that said this servo when mixed with a jr transmitter has problems. The only thing that I have found on this is that since the plane that crashed with these servos had dual elevator servos and one of them gave full up ele and quit working, while the other keeped on working fine. The guy stated that in order to get the servo to go back to nuetral, he had to shut the power off to both the receiver and transmitter. I am just wondering if any of you have used these servos and if so, have you had any problems. Thanks
Old 11-18-2004, 07:47 AM
WilsonFlyer
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hitec HS-5645 digital servo

There is one issue with the 56xx's that is well documented in a search of these forums. Suffice it to say that if you take care of them and treat them well when ground handling, my feeling is that most people will never have any bad experiences with them. I have them on almost all control surfaces of a 33% Sukhoi, a 33% CAP 232 and a Miles Reed Extra 260. No Problems.

The "JR Radio" thing is simply a coincidence unless there's something going on that your post didn't explain adequately. That guy just happened to be using JR. I use Futaba. A servo is a servo as far as the radio equipment is concerned.