Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

HELP! JR Radio

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 12:45 PM
thejetgod
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default HELP! JR Radio

My wife has been kind enough to get me a new radio for Christmas, but has been fairly confused by all the different specifications involved in contemplating such a purchase. She finally told me what she was trying to do so she could get my input on what exactly I was hoping to get. Kind of takes the surprise away, but I DO get a new radio in the process! I think that's pretty cool!

Where can she get a new JR XP6102 PCM Air radio (JRP6664), complete with the receiver and servos for the best price? She says she seems to only be able to come up with a price of $269.99 from every place she finds on the net. Who do you guys like to buy your JR radios from? Thanks for your help.

P.s. I hope you all have a great wife like I do! [sm=thumbup.gif]Have a Merry Christmas!
Old 11-30-2004, 08:40 PM
racer8297
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP! JR Radio

Chief Aircraft has that radio for 269.99 including shipping. That seems to be the best price I can find. But the shipping saves a bit over the competition.

Jim
Old 12-01-2004, 11:05 AM
staggerwing
My Feedback: (5)

Quantum also give good service. Has free shipping of orders over $100. Looks like same price for the 6102.

Rich
Old 12-01-2004, 01:34 PM
sdavied
My Feedback: (4)

Try www.heliproz.com. They usually have the lowest prices. Free shipping on orders over $100.
Old 12-09-2004, 10:02 PM
flytheedge
My Feedback: (84)

You can try www.heliproz.com. They ALWAYS have awesome deals!
Clinton
Old 12-11-2004, 09:33 PM
dpitcock

Double Help JR 9303 ........2 months old. Charged batteries last night as usual. The receiver did nothing this morning at the field. Tried everything including plugging 3 new and fully charged batteries directly into the receiver. Hobby Town has no idea either after checking it out for me this afternoon It is a PCM 649S included with the new 9303. My first PCM receiver .
Dan