RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR 9X (9303) programing question

Old 12-16-2004, 04:22 PM
SAP_2000

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default JR 9X (9303) programing question

Hi[8D]

I have programing issue with my 9X that has bothered me for a while, and I hope you can help me out

On my jets, I always mix rudder to the nose-wheel steering servo using a curve mix, and down elevator to the wheel brakes. Because I don't want the nose wheel servo to move with the rudder in flight, and also don't want the brake valve to operate (consumes a lot of air) whenever I use down elevator during maneuver's, I want to turn of the two mixes during flight after take off.

What I want is to have both those mixes controlled by the gear switch so the are not active after I pull the gear up after take off, but I have not found a way to do it. No matter what I do, I have still not found a way to make it work the way I want.

I am however able to select the D/R's and mix switch to control those two mixes, but it would be so devastating if I would happen to forget to activate the mixes again and land without nose wheel steering and brakes, so the only switch that I feel is safe enough to control it is the gear switch... I mean.... If you forget to put the gear down, it doesn't matter if the brakes don't work, right....

Someone please help me....[sm=drowning.gif]