RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

PLEASE HELP........ RX issues!

Old 12-17-2004, 01:21 AM
baxternick
My Feedback: (19)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default PLEASE HELP........ RX issues!

Ok I have Hitec digitals on a 7c setup for a Dave Patrick Edge. When the servos are on the rx that same with the 7c (fp-r127df) the left ailerons go crazy. I have tried 3 different futaba 127's I have from all my other planes. Now when I plug in my old FP-R128DF to that plane it works like a charm. No glitches, and no jumping... Can this be from BEC that I have read about online? Just seems funny the older RX works perfect. BTW I am running 1-HS5245mg and 1-HS5945mg one each aileron. On Heavy duty Y harnesses. Even with no Y harness the servos are doing it on the pack if ran by themselves. The funny part is that its only the flaperon channel doing it even if I use 5,6, and 7. PLEASE HELP ME!
Old 12-17-2004, 10:24 PM
JNorton
My Feedback: (2)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: PLEASE HELP........ RX issues!

Okay need more information. You mentioned a BEC as in battery eliminator circuit. So is this plane an electric? If so whose BEC? What settings? If not what are you using for a battery pack 4.8 or 6.0 volts.

If you tried 3 futaba 127's did you try another transmitter other than the 7C? Perhaps the 7C's transmitted servo signal is slightly off timing for the flaperon mix?

John

EDIT -> It doesn't sound like the servos if it only happens with the flaperon mix.
Old 12-17-2004, 10:32 PM
JNorton
My Feedback: (2)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: PLEASE HELP........ RX issues!

Another option to try is to clear that models memory and start fresh. Sometimes we program some in unintended weird mixes.
John