Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec Eclipse 7 questions.

Old 12-18-2004, 07:20 PM
deltatech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Eclipse 7 questions.

I'm as happy as can be. I spent $50.00 on my clubs Xmas raffel and won a Hitec Eclipse 7 QPCM w/reciever-servos-batteries-charger the works. It's selling on Tower for $260.00. I was looking at the Futaba 7c and the Eclipse seems to be better "Hitec has 5 mixes Futaba has only 3" My question deals with the mixes. There are 5 mixes available but when you need to use elevon mixing along with aileron to rudder mix and dual rates for aileron/elevator/rudder do you use 5 of the available mixes leaving none or do you still have 5 mixes to play with? Thanks for any insight and other advice on this radio. p.s. I've been using a Futaba 6xa so I know the basics of comp radios. Thx
Old 12-18-2004, 07:30 PM
Ed_Moorman
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hitec Eclipse 7 questions.

I may be wrong, but I think I understand what you are asking. The elevon and aileron-rudder mixes are pre-programmed. The 5 mixes are "free" mixes that can also be used, in addition to these.

Dual rates have nothing to do with mixes.