RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Radio glitch question #2

Old 12-19-2004, 01:31 PM
Rio
My Feedback: (3)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Radio glitch question #2

On the ground with the radio on and the transmitter 2 feet from the plane, my tail rudder servos go crazy (each opposing each other) when I actuate the aileron servos. Then, when I disconnect the aileron servos, the glitch goes away. The only thing now that I guess would solve my problem is to replace my new aileron servo "Y" connector with another new one. Could you guys suggest other fixes?? I'm running out of solutions...
Thanks for the help....
Andre
Old 12-19-2004, 03:02 PM
abacro

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Radio glitch question #2

try plugging in 1 aileron servo at a time to the "Y" harness.this will rule out a bad "Y" harness or show you where it is bad. Now,if with only 1 servo plugged into the "Y" harness causes the same problem,chances are you have a servo with a bad pot inside,and it's causing the interference prob.Either way,this will either show the "Y" harness and servoes are either bad or good. If after all this and it still has the interference,i'd change ur reciever or at least the crystal in it.

Good luck
Art
Old 12-19-2004, 03:56 PM
Rio
My Feedback: (3)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Radio glitch question #2

Art,
Thanks for the tip. I did the check per your instruction and checked unplugging each aileron servo one at a time and the glitch still occurs. Would you say that the problem would more likely be coming from one of the aileron servos or one of the elevator rudders?