RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Clitch from Hel%0&*. only on the right ?? HELP!

Old 12-26-2004, 07:55 PM
JAkridge

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Clitch from Hel%0&*. only on the right ?? HELP!

I Damm near lost my plane... again !!
I flew my H-9 Edge 25% something like 5 times with 1 servo for the elev(s). in the servo bay (no problems). Then, changed to 2 servos in the tail. I have the radio antenna in the same place as it was before, in a tube runnning through the botttom of the fuse.

Now here's whats happening "or" what happened. I went to A.Z. to fly at my nefews, and I changed to the 2 servo set up for the elevators in the tail. I flew the plane and the first and second time while in flight I got a "CLITCH"---"BIG" TIME... But only while in flight.. and only while on my right side at about a 45deg. angle up from my flight standing point. Then I came back home to ( CA. ) and flew the plane again.. And Damm near lost the plane again today. It did the same move..in the same place in the sky (twice).... a dive straight down with a quick roll right, then flew like a dream in every other space in the sky.

I can't believe the plane will fly every where in the sky other than on my right and not get a CLITCH ???.

??Is this a antenna clitch now that the servo wires are running to the back of the fuse and causeing a clitch to the elevator servos ??
Has anybody had this happen to them too???