Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

radio & servo ?

Old 08-28-2002, 02:59 PM
Guardian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radio & servo ?

So is the JR 10x the " BEST" computer radio for flying turbine powered jets or is there a better radio ? Who has the best servos with very high torque ? who has good retract servos ?
Old 08-28-2002, 07:09 PM
jetranger-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radio

Futaba 9Z does more has more features
Old 08-28-2002, 07:29 PM
hilleyja
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default radio & servo ?

Your poll does not make any sense. You are trying to group the Hitec Eclipse and Airtronics radios with the industry elites. They would be better in a group inclusive of:

Hitec Eclipse 7
Hitec Prism 7
Airtronics RD6000
Futaba 6XA
Futaba 8AU
Futaba 9C
JR 378
JR 8103

The Futaba 9Z and JR 10X standout from the rest of these because they, 1) cost much more, and 2) include the kitchen sink. They essentially provide you the capability of totally reprogramming every functionality/switch/channel within the radio.

Pound for pound and dollar for dollar the best servos as a group out there are the Hitecs. Quality and price far above all the others. Oh, you can find a better servo in the Futaba and JR camp but you will pay 2X+++ for it.