Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

futaba 4ybf

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 03:17 PM
mrbass111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default futaba 4ybf

i recently purchased a rtf aircraft that comes with a futaba 4ybf tx. i went to futaba's website and this model is not listed. does anyone know if this is a good radio. i was told futaba made some of the best radios, and it was one of my main reasons for purchasing this plane.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:24 PM
Big_Daddy
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: futaba 4ybf

mrbass111,

Futaba makes fine product. I believe the 4YBF will be very similar to my 4VF (with the addition of Active Flight Stabilization?)

If this is your first transmitter that will be used primarily with a your trainer then the radio should suit your needs.

Did your radio come with the [link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXEXK2**&P=9]Nexstar[/link] RTF package?
If so I would be interested in your thoughts because my brother got one of these for X-Mas.

Good luck.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:19 AM
mrbass111

yes i did get the nextstar package. ordered it yesterday. it will be a couple of weeks probably before i get to fly it. have to get it set up and get my trainer out to the field. there are threads in rc airplane/beginners forum. that have alot of nexstar discussion in them you might want to do a search. i found lots of good info doing that.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:35 AM
jester125

Ive got it and its a perfect first radio to learn on. I used it this past summer to solo and now I'm slowly saving up for a 7cap.

Chris