Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Using Futaba Tx with JR Rx

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 01:45 PM
ih8towork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Using Futaba Tx with JR Rx

I have been running JR radios for the longest time and have had my 8103 for about 5 years now. Well after dropping it a few too many times it is not working anymore. So looking a head I was thinking of ordering one of the new 9303's but I seem to like the Futaba 9c a little more. Does anyone know if the JR recievers, which I already have many of, will work with the futaba transmitters.
Old 01-04-2005, 03:12 PM
exeter_acres
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Using Futaba Tx with JR Rx

No they will not.....

JR is Positive shift and Futaba is Negative shift....

Sorry....
Old 01-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Ed_Moorman
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can do it in Europe and also on ham frequencies in north America. Get your technicial license. You would need to order a Futaba transmitter for ham freqs, then it will be positive shift. The 72MHz ones won't work.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If you purchase a Hitec Prism or their new Focus 6, you can run either positive or negative shift PPM receivers as they let you select shift. I'm not sure but I think some of the Airtronics and Futaba computer radios also have selectable shift, if so you could use them also.