Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Radio Glitch????

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 12:04 AM
Monkey Gutz69
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Glitch????

Bought a non-flying piper cub s. with a Futaba Skysport 4 (T4Vf) radio. Radio seemed in good order. Bought a GWS slo-stick for my first plane.Bought the GWS flight pack and the reciever crystal to match. Slo-Stick flew fine,until it was more than 75 feet away.It would glitch terribly. It seemed that the motor was glitching , as the R/E worked fine.Was told by my buddy , it was the motor. Took the whole thing to the shop. They saw the glitch and replaced the motor.. still glitched ,so they tried the speed control, they said I would need to water break-in the motor. I did so.Still glitches and makes flying a terrifying experience. 7 busted props from this glitch thing.tried the reciever from the piper. I hooked it to the slo-stick and walked out to 50 ft... yep.. it glitched like mad...Is it my radio???? Am at a loss.. can't keep the plane in the air with any amout of control.. HELP!!! Thanks in advance..