Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Buddy Box for an 8UAP using 7 channels??

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2002, 11:32 AM
rogerflies
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buddy Box for an 8UAP using 7 channels??

What kind of buddy box do I need to use with my Futaba 8UAP which is set up to use 7 channels with mixing? I have two elevator servos and two aileron servos, each on separate channels. The instructions say I can use a Skysport. I tried using a Skysport T4VF trainer box, but I can only get one aileron and one side of the elevator to work. The rudder and throttle work OK. I tried it with the extra aileron and elevator channels (6 and 8) in both the on and off position in the trainer setup on the 8UAP, but neither way worked.

Thanks
Old 09-01-2002, 01:48 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buddy Box for an 8UAP using 7 channels??

GO into the 8U and select the trainer function. You can set it up as disabled, normal, and mixed. Set it up for mixed. This will allow all the mixes in the 8U to be used from the skyport. This is only good for the sticks and not the switches. It is "real" easy to do.
Write me directly if you have any problems.
[email protected]