RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Crow on 1 switch, 9C

Old 01-18-2005, 04:11 PM
Dart373
My Feedback: (2)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Crow on 1 switch, 9C

I have messed around by reading a lot of the previous post on this board. I can get crow on 1 switch. Now, I have completely ruined my setup. I reset the airplane on the computer, and now I shall try this fresh. I have Harry Higgleys book, but it says to look at the manual. The Manual for my Ultra Stick shows nothing more than the 8U setup. Simply put, how can I make crow on 1 switch, and what Y's or reversing y's will I need. Please hold my hand through this, I am very new to this 9C, but getting better. Thanks to all who help. This plane is an Ultra Stick 40. I apologize for making this what could be the 3,000th post on 9C and crow, but I am so confused at this point.
Old 01-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Dart373

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Crow on 1 switch, 9C

Back to the top for night crew.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:51 AM
Dart373

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Crow on 1 switch, 9C

OK, for those wondering, I used a 7channel RX and a 9C. After 3 hours with Futaba, we got this working, this is not an easy task. I still have some bugs to work out. Up elevator makes the rudder kick right a little for some reason. There is another quirk, but the FAQ on Futaba's websight is not correct. We learned this the hard way yesterday. I would like to personally thank John at the help line and the other fellow, I forget his name, maybe Nick. Hobbico is first class.