Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 9 CAP frontplate paint trouble!

Old 02-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Mickeymoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 9 CAP frontplate paint trouble!

ORIGINAL: BR289

Unfortunately, when a problem arises, they dont seem to willing to admit there is one. I sure hope mine doesnt start coming off! I am a "clean freak" and I cant stand that slippery feeling on my radio

This is the worst part of this deal [:'(]. When I called Futaba to ask them "Whats up with this?" all they did was play dumb and tell me I must have gotten fuel on my radio. I'm thinking like "No *****...[:@] Oh course I have fuel on my radio, I fly glow planes\helis BUT its not like I don't wipe the radio down at the end of the day. All they wanted to do was accuse me of "negligent transmitter care". For me this would have been no big deal if they had simply said something like "sorry we messed up on the front plate coating... send it in and we will replace it with a new one thats more fuel proof". Maybe the 9C radios are just for electric pilots .