Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Help With JR 10X Aileron Travel Problem Please

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 06:28 PM
Synthetic
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help With JR 10X Aileron Travel Problem Please

I know that there are JR 10X radio experts on here so here goes... I have the JR 10X Airplane version (well actually I have both the airplane and heli but only having trouble with the airplane version at this time) and I am using the "flapperon" wing set up but I have opposite aileron differential going. When I give it full right aileron the right aileron goes about half way up and the left aileron goes full travel down and visa versa when applying full left aileron. I tried the "turn" icon on the wing style page and nothing changes. I have the sub trim on the "aileron" channel set at "0" and the Aux. 1 channel set at zero and the 100% travel on both channels and the servo arms are at 90* with the servo case. I am trying to set up a 3D Foamy type plane with split aileron servos and have A LOT of control surface movement so it is very easy to see that I am not getting nearly as much travel one way as the other. When I view the "Servo Monitor" on the 10X I see that the elevator and rudder are in the middle of the vertical graph but the right aileron and the flap (Aux.1) are way up and way down on each of their graphs and nothing I have tried is working. Nothing changes. I know that sometimes it is a very simple to correct these problems if you just knew what to do. At this point I have tried everything I know of.. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for any help I get.....Don
Old 01-29-2005, 07:48 PM
whidbey1
My Feedback: (9)

Default RE: Help With JR 10X Aileron Travel Problem Please

Hi
Do you have the slider down, that is used to drop the flaps, you may want to turn off the slider swich too.

Good Luck

Bill
Old 01-29-2005, 08:23 PM
Synthetic

Bill,
The slider switch is not turned off but it is up and when I push it down it does deploy that flaps but it is all the way up. I will shut off the switch though...Thanks, Don...
Old 01-29-2005, 09:10 PM
Synthetic

Bill,
The switch was all the way up but when I de-activated the slide switch that took care of the problem! They now move the way they are supposed to! Bill, you are the MAN!!!! Thanks a bunch!!! Good flying to you!!! Don