Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba's new synthesizer & receiver for 9C!

Old 02-10-2005, 10:48 AM
sbtiger
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba's new synthesizer & receiver for 9C!

In Model Airplane News under the new product section, Futaba is coming out with a new synthesizer for the 9C and a receiver which you can dial in any frequency you want. The module for the radio was $100 and the receiver was $180. Looks like Futaba wants part of the market Hitec has with their spectra module?? I'm wondering if Futaba will fit this module in any of their other radios? And I may be in the market for a 9C!!
Old 02-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Futaba's new synthesizer & receiver for 9C!

The Synth module for the 9C also fits the 5U, 7U, and 8U series of transmiters. It is due to arrive at the end of the month.
Old 02-10-2005, 02:44 PM
smokingcrater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba's new synthesizer & receiver for 9C!

ORIGINAL: Bax

The Synth module for the 9C also fits the 5U, 7U, and 8U series of transmiters. It is due to arrive at the end of the month.
you promise about that timeline? LOTS of us have been waiting a long time for it!!!