Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Airtronics and Hitec Flight Packs

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 10:41 AM
cjensen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airtronics and Hitec Flight Packs

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone is aware of issues with using an Airtronics Transmitter with the Hitec Universal Flight Packs. The Hitec flight packs are supposed to work with all brands of equipment, but apparently at our club there have been issues with using them with Airtronics Transmitters. I do not know the details of these issues. Thanks.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:21 AM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Airtronics and Hitec Flight Packs

The modulation shift used by Airtronics is positive, Systems will use either negative or positive shift and for a Rx to be compatable they both must be of the same shift. Now some Rx are selectable to function on either shift as are some Tx's which the RD8000 is one. Other Airtronics Tx,s will only be compatable with with positive shift Rx's or selectable Rx's. Also all Hitec flight packs can be ordered in either shift for whatever shift your Tx requires. Just order it for Airtonics Tx. If you acquire a used hitec Rx without paying attention to the shift, It may or may not be compatable.

John