Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Anyone got the new JR X-378 Tx yet?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2002, 10:15 PM
Joe B.
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone got the new JR X-378 Tx yet?

This looks like a winner. I love the fact that HorizonHobby has the manual online and I read the whole thing front to back (okay, I skipped the heli stuff). Seems to do everything I would like it to do and then some and the price is more my speed than the 8103. Wondering what the fit/feel is like and whether or not you can buy just the Tx & charger w/o buying any servos/receivers?
Old 09-15-2002, 11:18 PM
Mooney
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone got the new JR X-378 Tx yet?

I bought a X-378 for my 9 year old grandson. We have 3 planes on it. He loves it. At one of the fields where we fly, JR receivers get glitched like crazy, so my LHS traded out the receiver for a Hitec. We like the feel and especially the digital trims and the throttle cut button. But one, you'll like it.