Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR XS3 Pro and Hitec Receiver

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 10:12 PM
johnlmoss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XS3 Pro and Hitec Receiver

I have a JR Xs3 Pro Radio and the RS310 Receiver in 75Mhz. I would like to use the same radio with another car I have Micro RS4, but would like to not have to spend the 75 for another RS310. If I bought a JR compatable reciever like the Hitec DCX 75MHz and tuned the radio to the channel of the crystal in the Hitec receiver, would that work? The DCX says it's compatable with JR 3 Channel Radios. Just wondering if the fact that my Xs3 is Sythesized would make a difference. It's still transmitting on the same freq, and from there it shouldn't be any different than any other JR radio, right?

Thanks in advance for the help.

John
Old 03-28-2005, 12:01 AM
kctay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR XS3 Pro and Hitec Receiver

I would like to know the answer of this question too since I'm leaning towards buying the same radio. How do you like yours so far?