Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

14MZ all on one swich ??

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 08:06 AM
btomlinson
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14MZ all on one swich ??

On the 14MZ can you set all of your conditions to function off of one switch? I have been a
" hard core" JR guy but the 10X is gone and the MZ will be delivered Monday. On my 10X I have always used flight modes. I have three, FM one is for low rates with KE mixing, two is med rates with KE mixing, Three is full deflection for 3D WITHOUT mixing.These were actuated off of one three position switch.. How would one go about setting this up on the 14MZ ?

Tia
Brian[sm=tongue.gif]
Old 03-18-2005, 09:36 AM
tekati

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 14MZ all on one swich ??

Very simple to do. All you would have to do is set up 3 out of 9 of the conditions available to you and set them all up under (1) 3 position switch. Then with the switch in each of the positions you would just make the needed adjustments to the D/R screen and any other mixes you have in mind. Its that simple. You could also set up the sounds to tell you when you move the switch in any position. "Low Rates", "Medium Rates" and "3D Rates" or what ever you want it to say for each.