Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Have you fabricated your ownTransmitter Tray/neck strap?

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Have you fabricated your ownTransmitter Tray/neck strap?

Old 05-05-2005, 01:45 PM
wood
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have you fabricated your ownTransmitter Tray/neck strap?

If any of you were unhappy with the way the Futaba 9C balances, and decided to make your own tray or neck strap, please tell me what you did to get it to balance.

I would like to construct my own simple neck strap/tray so the TX is parallel with the ground, when I am not hanging onto it.

For an example set up, a strap that connects at two points to the tray, and some simple attachment on the bottom of the TX.

Thanks,
Wood

Old 05-05-2005, 03:23 PM
fritzthecat
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Have you fabricated your ownTransmitter Tray/neck strap?

I use the Petal tray and it works very well. You can cut out your own from 1/4 ply and get the hardware from the store. A document clip works to hold the radio on.
http://www.petalrc.com/petals.htm

Fritz