Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need help on which servo's to combine

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 08:18 AM
Gotta_Fly
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help on which servo's to combine

Hey Fellows
Listen I'm having some problems trying to find the best servos. Let me explain, I don't know if you've scene the video called ultimate 3D(the one that has the red headed kid in it, flying Chris's YS 110 Yak, anyway in the Video he was showing the servo setup for his Elevator and man was those servos blinding as fast, I found out that they were Hitec 6975 and using 6v which is all I use you can get .10 speed and 144 ounces of them, Now here's my problem, what servo's can I use for 33% and up airplanes that will give me the same amount of speed and torque?, and I really don't care if there JR or Hitec's, But let me throw this at you, I have a H9 cap 232 33% that I'm putting together now, I was thinking since the Hitec 6975 puts out 144ounces and .10 on the speed, and on one of my Cap wings it calls for two servos so by putting two 6975 in each wing that would give me 288 ounces and the same speed and quickness,So would this work great Or I'm I looking at it all wrong, do I need to put two servos on the each wing that both have close to 220 ounces or so... I'm a little confused on what is the best combo. So I guess what I'm trying to say and do is have the same speed and torque as the that kid in the video had on the YS 110 sized Yak,, But for a Giant scale plane and since I cant use those servos how do you get that same response on larger planes, which servos, or combo of servo's.. Thanks a lot guys all your info would be great....

Randy

Old 05-20-2005, 08:39 AM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Need help on which servo's to combine

The 6975HB's are Karbonite geared servos and are not recommended for GS applications.

If you want the speed Hitec has the 5925MG @ .10sec./128oz-in, 5996TG @ .10sec./111oz-in.