Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

malfuction throttle servo

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 05:21 PM
growler14891

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default malfuction throttle servo

i have futaba 4 channel radio on a nexstar trainer and i have tunes up my engine.am ready to fly but i have noteiced a big problem with my throttle servo it goes to full throttle by its self and if you put it back to idle it goes rght back to full tryed adjust trim and same problem happens over and over as you cam image a save flight is not possiable at this time please help
Old 06-09-2005, 09:29 AM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: malfuction throttle servo

It sounds as though you are going at this alone with no mentor (instructor). I would highly reccommend getting some help or the airplane will probably not live very long even with the socalled stabilazation system.

Now for the specific problems, First do check that you have the throttle servo plugged into the #3 throttle port on the Rx. Just on a hunch I suspect there may be a communication problem here and I would have to ask this question: Do you realize that the full throttle position of the stick is up pointing toward the antenna and that idle position is downward toward the bottom of the Tx. Some people do get this confused.

Also have you tried reversing the #3 throttle servo? Just look in your manual for servo reversing.

John