Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need help from JR 6102 owners please.

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 04:40 AM
Kaoma
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help from JR 6102 owners please.

Just recently I got the JR 6102 Tx from a LHS in Mesa AZ. In the book, it is mentioned the radio comes with two types of throttle springs blades:
-a normal one (installed) for rachet type and
-a smooth one for heli type flying.
Well, the radio was bought brand new in the box from a legit LHS and I was the one that opened the box and the styro case and could not find the smooth blabe anywhere

Have called Horrizon for help but as usual they want me to send the radio to them, so they could install the smooth blade in.
*** if any of you guys have the smooth blade and do not intend to use it, I am interested in getting it. Please PM me.

Thanks.

dc.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sp45427.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	293043  
Attached Images  
Old 07-10-2005, 01:39 PM
jetboy2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help from JR 6102 owners please.

See if your LHS will talk to Horizon for you. If they are a Horizon dealer, their customer service should be glad to help. If they arent able to get the smooth spring, buy a small strip of brass that is the same thickness as the racheting spring and bend it yourself.