Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Help with connectors

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Drednought

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with connectors

I am new to R/C. I am about to order a small sailplane, and they recommend, using the Great Planes Electrifly minature RX, Futaba S3108 servos, and Great Planes 4 cell 4.8V 350 mAH batterry. I intend to buy the Great Planes Electrifly AC park flyer peak charger. I have a Futaba TX. I am assuming that the Electrifly components will fit together without any need for connectors, but what connectors do i need to connect the Futaba servos to the RX. The servos can be ordered with standard or miniture connectors, and the RX seems to have pins. I am ordering from outside ther USA, so I want to make sure. Can someone PLEASE tell me what connectors to order. I e-mailed the store but did not get much help.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec89013.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	294483