Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

PA-2 location

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 08:59 PM
bldrums

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PA-2 location

I would like to install my PA2 on a Great Planes Spacewalker. The instruction manual indicates the sensor is positioned center on bottom of fuse. ( I used it once on a high wing trainer and it worked perfect. )
This would be the center of the wing on a low wing plane and the wing is too thick to mount the PA sensor. Not a great Idea anyway.
The real question is , does it mattter how far back on the fuse I mount it? I would rather not try to mount it under the LG because of lack of space in that area in the fuse. I was thinking about mounting just behind the TE of the wing, on the fuse, and adjusting the installation for correct slight nose up flight per manual.

Thanks, Bill