RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

reciver dead ?

Old 07-11-2005, 06:57 AM
newbie-racing

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default reciver dead ?

Very Distressing about 2 months ago stopped using my rc car due to lack of time and stress EXAMS! when i packed it i drained engine and tank and removed batteries from the reciver i now have time to play again engine is perfect electronics ARE NOT i am sure the reciver is reciving voltage but it doesnt seem to respond at all its been in sitting on top of a cuboard in my bedroom near my server witch is on 24/7 so it was fairly constant temp im toataly stumped on this one it was working perfectly when i last used it.
hope its somthing simple. the reciver is a futaba fp-r122je am 2channel
blake
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wt59225.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	295971  
Old 07-11-2005, 06:42 PM
newbie-racing

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: reciver dead ?

common i am really stumped might be somthing really simple i have forggotn about
Old 07-12-2005, 03:36 AM
jsn
My Feedback: (8)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: reciver dead ?

Double check everything... make sure the batt's are in the holder correctly, switch is plugged into the receiver correctly(should be if it's a futaba J connector) make sure the battery holder is plugged in correctly to the switch, try and plug in the battery holder directly into the receiver and by-pass the switch...if that all good try 4 new batteries... I've had dead batteries right out of the box. If you do have power then make sure your X'tal's are firmly in place in both the RX and TX... if that's all good then it's time to find a friend with an AM receiver and start swapping part's around until you find the problem... your LHS may help you out here also.

John