Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need HELP with Hitec Eclipse 7

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Dealspeed
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need HELP with Hitec Eclipse 7

I cannot find the option to change the mode on the radio, its stuck on Mode 1, how do i switch to mode 2 ??
This is my first Hitec radio, i did have a Jr xp 6102 so im alittle lost, it programs alot different then my JR
Old 08-05-2005, 09:29 AM
cahusker
My Feedback: (50)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Need HELP with Hitec Eclipse 7

My manual says to change from Mode 1 to Mode 2 you have to return it to the factory to change it over. I don't think there is a charge for it other than you have to pay shipping.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:48 PM
4*60
My Feedback: (41)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Need HELP with Hitec Eclipse 7

Be sure you are using the channel assignment Hitec uses and not JR or Airtronics. It may be fine you just may have the controls in the wrong channel slots. Check it out before doing anything else. 1 aileron 2 elevator 3 throttle 4 rudder?? You can't follow the other manufacturers' receiver documentation or channel assignment actually printed on the receiver. The TX determines the assignments! Clear enough??

Jr 1 throttle 2aileron 3 elevator 4 rudder Also check direction of controls very carefully when mixing manufacturers' equipment. The servo you just replaced may go the opposite!