Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Problem with Radio

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 07:24 PM
GermanDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with Radio

hey guys

i bought a nice transmitter, engine and radio 2 years ago!
i tried to use it again today but it didnt work the way i wanted it to!
i plugged everything in, but when i hit the gas (electric motor) the car went in reverse, so i switched the thing on the radio, and hit the gas again, it went forward when i wanted it to go forward, but the motor reversed, so my radio was and transmitter was fine, just my engine went reverse! so i switched the two cables from the engine, but its still the same, just the other way around! i hope somebody understands what i mean! i tried everything but it wont go forward!

it goes forward but then the engine is in reverse, thats the whole time! do i have to take the motor apart and switch something in there?
or is it maybe my transmitter?

i really hope somebody can help, if u didnt understand what i meant just ask me, and ill try to explain!

The GermanDude!
Old 09-09-2005, 07:01 AM
delman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Problem with Radio

Try reversing your motor leads and put the radio servo reverse back the way it was - see if that works.