Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Custom Extensions Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 03:42 PM
micp
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Extensions Need Help

After years of having to delay projects because I didn't have the right length extensions I decided to try and make them myself. Because I am using more digital servos I ordered 22g twisted wire from AirWild JR male and female ends and Cermark crimping pliers. After a couple of hours of messing with the ends I decided to see if there was any pearls of wisdom out there that can halp me understand how to make these things work. One issue appears to be that the gauge of the wire makes fit a bit tight but I don't think thats the only issue. Does anyone have any pointers??

Thanks

Tom
Old 11-05-2005, 12:27 AM
JPMacG
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Custom Extensions Need Help

There is a short tutorial on connector installation on www.radicalrc.com It may not apply to your Cermark tool - I don't know.