Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

jr 9303 help!!

Old 11-05-2005, 10:15 AM
scottyfusion
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jr 9303 help!!

just got a jr 9309 and the manual kinda sucks! anybody know of a better source of programing info for this radio?
thanks.....scotty
Old 11-05-2005, 10:49 AM
Jet Doctor

Default RE: jr 9303 help!!

Hi Scotty, have you tried the one on Horizon Hobbies site or the one on MacGregor Industries site(PCM 9XII)?

Zane
Old 11-05-2005, 07:34 PM
SitNFly
My Feedback: (54)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.horizonhobby.com/ProdInfo...scriptions.pdf
Old 11-06-2005, 07:08 AM
Mac_Man_UK

The problem with writing a manual especially in this class of equipment is that you can either go totally overboard and have one the size of a Telephone Directory, or the opposite end ie just a quick summary sheet and then all points in between.

Do you aim the manual for the beginner ? Intermediate ? or advanced user ? As this beast is triple model type, do you write a large volume per type or what ?

As transmitters become more powerful and feature rich, it then increases the time period required to bring such a manual or series of manuals to print. What would you prefer ? The set in your hands with a manual (albeit not to your liking) or to wait up to a year for a fully comprehensive manual.

I think that what is available is sufficient for the average guy who has reasonable experience (don't forget that the 9 series is not an entry level set). With the vast amount of info available on various forums and the support given by Danny in his sub forum, I think the 9 series is well supported.

One thing that I would like to see (somewhere) is a decent consolidated list of FAQ's.