RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

signal loss with 3pk and spektrum

Old 11-13-2005, 08:31 PM
dominiquecockers
My Feedback: (971)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default signal loss with 3pk and spektrum

I had posted this question in the direct manufacture for futaba, but got no responce, so I'll try here, thanks.

I have been using my 3pk with the spektrum 2.4, I bought both used, it was like new, the original owner said he had no problems with it, as I had heard some negitive feedback on the spektrum and it's signal. I have been using it for over a month now, and have had not one problem, But within the time I've been using it, I still keep hearing about signal loss from other's that have that problem, as I'm running it on a FG monster Buggy, the issue I keep hearing about is with it being a 2 stroke gas with a spark plug, does this have a problem, that I have not experienced yet (signal loss due to spark plug). Thanks....Dave
Old 11-20-2005, 03:11 PM
TargetG

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: signal loss with 3pk and spektrum

Hi,

We run 1/5 scale cars, and you always have to either isolate the cable very well or run your antenna far from the spark plug, if you have nod had a problem now, you probably won´t. This problem happens with any receiver so go ahead and enjoy. Also this is a common problem with all brands and it also happens in boats and helis.

Take Care