Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR 9303 Transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 08:12 AM
ajensen3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 9303 Transmitter

I have recently purchase a JR 9303 transmitter. I have used only Airtronics in the past. I have figured out most of what I need but I can't figure out how to program "Crow" into an Ultra Stick 60 size. I've tried to use the instructions in the UltraStick manual for the JR 8303 but they don't convert to the 9303 very well. Help! AJ
Old 11-26-2005, 09:56 AM
bentgear

Default RE: JR 9303 Transmitter

AJ, I remember seeing the instructions listed out by Danny in the JR Radio subforum on here. Most likely in the first couple of pages. If not do a search on crow and limit it to that subforum.

Ed M.
Old 11-26-2005, 11:18 AM
fredscz
My Feedback: (47)

Default RE: JR 9303 Transmitter

AJ, I think I have seen that posted on here in the past but it may also be on the web sight jrradios.com. There is quite a bit of info on that sight. If you still can't find it I believe it was in one of the quarterly add flyers that horizon put out in the past. PM me if you can't find it and I will look thru my back issues.
FredB