Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

The right servos to choose

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 11:24 PM
stemur1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The right servos to choose

Hello everyone, My name is Steve and I am completley new to r/c hobbying. I recently bought an electric foam Parkflyers 540t and a Chinese clone(somewhat) of a raptor 30. The heli is called a Jing Shi-TZ30. I'm not really familiar with the brand at all, but I know its NOT the best. But anyway, I'm asking for help in choosing electronic/electrical componants for the heli such as the transmitter, servos, receiver, and whatever else I will need. The heli assembly came with just a motor and fuel tank but not electronics. If someone could please help me with the right decisions on the equipment I need, that would be greatly appreciated. By the way, i'm not looking for the most expensive componants, only ones that with help me get off the ground as in this is only my first helicopter and I don't wanna blow a ton of money. Thanks
Old 12-02-2005, 08:44 PM
mrbigg
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The right servos to choose

I'm not a heli guy, but I recommend a simulator first to get used to the heli before trying to fly it for the first time.

Hitec 475's are reasonably priced with decent torque.