Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Quik servo question

Old 11-20-2002, 01:30 AM
FlooredCOBRA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quik servo question

A while back I had an electric sailplane. I came with the Attack4 and 2 micro servos and electronic speed-control receiver. The servos were Futaba s133 I think.

I know that Futaba has changed their numbers for types of servos. My question is what would the be compatible servo to the s133? And is it the same size?

I am looking to get this plane going again after all these years but need one more servo.
Old 11-21-2002, 11:07 PM
FlooredCOBRA

Default ?

Anyone?
Old 11-21-2002, 11:56 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Here's a link to Futaba so you can review their servos. http://www.futabarc.com/servos/futm0029.html

The Hitec HS-81 would be comparable to the 133.

http://www.hitecrcd.com/Servos/hs81.htm

Mike.
Old 11-22-2002, 03:47 PM
strato911

I still use my Attack 4, with s148 servos.

The s148 servos have been replaced with the s3003. Same size and power specs I think.

Mike is right though... You don't have to stick with Futaba. Servos are cross compatible, as long as you can make the plugs fit, and match the wires (+ve, -ve, signal) to the receiver.
Old 11-23-2002, 12:20 AM
FlooredCOBRA

I am going to be putting them in a Kyosho Stratus 2000. Remember that plane from a while back. Really looking forward to getting it in the air again.

Also do you guys know anything about those tower hobby servos or hobbico servos? any past experience with them? I was checking them out and was thinking about using one of them. Being that my plane is not a high performance beast and all.