Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Looking For JR Module on 27mhz

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2002, 10:13 PM
IOMer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For JR Module on 27mhz

Looking to see if anyone has a JR Module and some crystals on 27mhz for a PCM Radio they would like to sell? Just got a JR PCM radio on 75mhz but would like the added flexibility for competitive racing of RC-Sailboats.

Thanks
Old 11-25-2002, 06:03 PM
larryflew
My Feedback: (13)

Have you checked with Horizon to see if what your looking for is even available? Looking through all of my JR stuff I don't see where there is one for anything other than 72 and 50 mhz.
Old 11-25-2002, 08:30 PM
IOMer

Hi Larry:

Yes I am positive that they are available. Several of my competitors have them. In the US we are typically able to only use 27mhz and 75mhz on ground based items such as cars and boats. If you have a license you can even use other specific channels like 50mhz and 53mhz as you mentioned. Other countries also use different frequencies that are available on-line. Horizon does show 27mhz available. Just looking to see if I can pick up cheaper with crystals.

Thanks for the question.