Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Newbie Needs Help---Servo Problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 01:54 PM
N3philum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie Needs Help---Servo Problems

i have the CEN ct4s nitro car and for some reason its not working. im new to rc cars so please excuse my lack of knowledge. i know my throttle servo is bad and i need to know where to get a new one. also, my steering servo might be bad and im not sure how to test it or any other way to figure out what to do. i was deployed to iraq for 7 months and some how in that time my car was broke. can someone point me in the right direction to get the throttle servo and maybe the steering one as well. i have looked on the CEN site but i cannot find a replacement servo for the one that is messed up on my car. any help would be appreciated.

thanks
n3philum
Old 02-22-2006, 03:23 PM
hattend
My Feedback: (20)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Newbie Needs Help---Servo Problems

What's the brand name and model number on the servo? If it has one, go to that company's website and price a replacement.

Failing that, measure the length, height, and width of the servo and then go to Futaba, Hitec, or Airtronics websites and find one of similar size and plug it in.

How do you know the servos are bad? Were they working before you deployed? Have you made sure the transmitter and receiver batteries are okay?

Don
Old 02-22-2006, 04:49 PM
N3philum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Newbie Needs Help---Servo Problems

i know the radio is good because i put new batteries in it and the steering works (its a little on the slow side but... it works) i looked on the CEN website and i could not find a replacement servo for this car. ill look into the other companies.. thanks for your help.. if anyone else has any more info on servos for this car please let me know