Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Will these servos work?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 03:09 AM
da50ex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will these servos work?

I have found a bunch of servos that have futaba plugs on them. Taking them apart, i see that they are actually from a proline radio system. I have 2 prolines, but of course, I can't use them. My question is, will these work on a Futaba 6EX system? The servos are very high quality and by going through an adapter cable, I see that they all work when used with my Proline but I am hesitant to just plug them in to my Futaba
Thanks
John
Old 03-01-2006, 03:15 AM
bckyrdbshr
My Feedback: (35)

Default RE: Will these servos work?

If the neg, pos, signal are the same they will work. You need to find out what wires on the servos you have are. On futaba servos red is pos, black is neg and white is signal.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:27 AM
da50ex

Default RE: Will these servos work?

RC,
I have figured out which wire is which, I guess my concern is if it's possible they will put a load on the reciever that could lead to failure
Thanks
JOhn